The candidate is expected to:
- Uphold high standards of integrity, objectivity and fairness, to build and maintain stakeholders’ (auditee, management, Board, etc.) trust and confidence via mature and professional manner
- Possess an analytical, logical, business oriented mindset, allowing to link cause and effect within and across the boundaries of multiple Functions, and to develop insight
- Have in-depth understanding or hands-on experiences in more than one of the major transaction cycles such as purchase-to-payment, operations, etc.;
- Be familiar with internal control framework, risk assessment, audit skills, data analytics, and executive briefing.
- Be effective in inter-personal skill, change management, and conflict resolution,
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (audit reports are written in English) from shop-floor to the board level.
as well as posses:
- The intellectual capacity to master new subject domains and climb steep learning curve on a continuous basis
- Drive, diligence, endurance, and tenacity for impactful business results;
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead, facilitate, and follow in a strong teamwork environment; sound judgment when facing ambiguity
- 8+ years of work experiences including minimum 5 years performing internal or external auditing work at Big 4 Accounting Firms or Multi-national corporations.
- BA/MA in Accounting/Finance; or BS Engineering/CS with an MBA degree.
- Professional certificate such as CIA, CPA, CISSP, CISA, and/or CRMA
- Advance degree from an English speaking country is a plus.
有意應徵者, 請將履歷郵寄至協會祕書處acfetaiwan@gmail.com或和祕書處桂小姐聯繫02-2777-3686 #17。